vineri, octombrie 06, 2006

Games...

Well… I haven’t played a games in weeks… don’t really know why. Perhaps because I did not have the time… getting home at 8 o’clock in the evening and wanting to eat something… and then just crushing into the bed.

Does anybody have a remedy for that?

Well getting back on track… today if I’m lucky enough to escape the traffic… (well I don’t think I wood… it is raining… and Bucharest traffic is awful when it rains) I’m just going to play something… but do not know really what…

Could you suggest something?

Or maybe I could just watch a movie.

Just to say that… today I’m in the mood for some RTS… but I do not know what to chose from WarCraft 4, StarCraft, Age of Empires I, Age of Empires II, LOTR… or perhaps I should play Diablo 2…

2 comentarii:

  1. well you could play lineage2 C5 or Mu...(although Mu is pretty childish..but aren't all games like that?)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I have Mu, but i got tired... the Diablo idea but there are some big drawbacks...

    RăspundețiȘtergere